- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including holidays)
- Towing Assistance
- Jump-start battery service
- Flat Tire Assistance
- Emergency fuel supply delivery of up to 3 gallons (limit 3 occurrences per calendar year)
- Emergency supply of oil, fluid, and water delivery
- Lockout Assistance
- Sign & Drive Program: No out-of-pocket expense for covered services
- Covers vehicle: Program not restricted to only one driver
- Emergency Travel Expense Reimbursements
- Car Rental, Hotel, Travel, and RV Discounts
- Roadside Assistance coverage extends everywhere in the United States, Canada, & Mexico
With over 25 years in the industry, we at Easterns Automotive understand our customer’s driving needs and the expenses that could be incurred through every day vehicle ownership. We built our business on making our customer’s jobs their credit and we’ve helped thousands establish good car credit by paying their auto loans on time. We understand that there are unavoidable hazards of driving that can cost time and money. We also know that unresolved damage to a vehicle can be a detriment to its value. At Easterns, we have many plans available to protect our customers and their vehicles.
Our plans protect our customers from the hassle and expense associated with repairs to door dings and dents, tires that need to be replaced due to road hazards, replacing cracked wheels, lost or damaged keys, repairs to windshields, interior spills and paint damage due to bird droppings, tree sap and sun, to name a few. We have experts on site that can assist with these repairs and access to a network of technicians nationwide. Most importantly, many of our lender partners are willing to allow coverage to be included in the monthly auto payment, giving true peace of mind driving.