Did you know that you can purchase a used car online, from the comfort of your home? At Easterns Automotive we are pleased to offer our incredible inventory of used cars, trucks, and SUVs to our customers from an online platform. The process is simple and explained below. If you have questions along the way, our staff is standing by to help! Whether you are looking to save time, cringe at the thought of price haggling, or are simply looking for a convenient way to get your next vehicle, online used car shopping is the way to go!
Completing your car purchase all from the comfort of your home is a growing trend. And there's a reason for that. There are many benefits to buying online. Here are a few to consider:
Interested in purchasing online from Easters? The process is simple - here are the basic steps to follow:
1) Choose Your Car - Browse inventory and decide what the perfect vehicle is for you. We offer a personal concierge to answer any questions at every step.
2) Pricing - Next, you will unlock our instant upfront pricing - which will be the best possible lease or finance terms. If you have a trade-in we'll make you an instant cash offer on your car. You will get a deal sheet outlining every aspect of your purchase, including cash, finance, and lease alternatives before you make a final commitment.
3) Trade-In - This step is those that have a trade-in to offer. You will get a firm offer within 3 business hours. The offer is redeemable with or without the purchase of a new car.
4) Credit & Docs - The next step is to send over your documentation. You will need to complete a credit application and upload a copy of your driver's license and a valid insurance card.
5) Final Review -The last step before getting your vehicle is to receive, review, and accept a final deal sheet with numbers based on your approved credit.
6) Delivery - Once you accept your final deal sheet you arrange a time to pick up your new car from our dealership. You will also bring your trade-in at that time. When you arrive we can help you get your phone connection set up, as well as answer any questions or explain any features of the car.